DAOBet is delighted to announce the release of the DAOBet Blockchain TestNet 2.0. The given update is intended to present our new features and improved governance model, including the dedicated vote staking mechanism and dynamic validator allocation.
Anyone willing can now actively participate in the testing of the DAOBet Blockchain in the role of either a Validator or a Delegator. Users can create accounts, deposit test tokens, stake them against the Blockchain’s resources and cast votes for Validator nodes. The TestNet 2.0 also grants the opportunity of becoming a Validator node and participating in the block production process, as well as earning test token rewards. All of these features have been included to allow users to familiarize themselves with our Blockchain’s concepts and be prepared for the launch of the MainNet!
TestNet 2.0 includes a large number of improvements over TestNet 1.0, which are intended to improve the overall performance of the blockchain and expand its functionality. The following new features have been included in the TestNet 2.0 release:
- Dedicated staking resource type “vote” used for Validator voting along with traditional CPU and bandwidth;
- Dynamic number of Validator nodes based on the total stake amount (from 21 up to 100);
- Transaction sponsorship for providing a way to “sponsor” resource reservation needed for transactions made by other accounts. This feature will allow organizations to easily onboard new users by performing actions on the blockchain without initial token deposits.
Given the expected heightened interest in the DAOBet TestNet 2.0 release, the project is releasing a comprehensive series of guides on how to get started with the testing process.
Getting started with becoming part of the DAOBet Blockchain is easier than most users think.
Here are the simple steps to follow for becoming a member of our disruptive game-changer of the future.
1) The first step is to read our blog articles.
This will give you to get a sneak peek into our vision and why we believe our blockchain will be the next generation of the gambling industry.
2) Next, please join our Telegram Chat Room for validators.
The chat room is the best place to ask questions and discuss everything related to the DAOBet Blockchain.
3) Finally, if you wish to get more detailed information about the Validator’s role and what the benefits are:
- Please, have a look at our Presentation for Validators.
- Find all the necessary documentation on how to launch your own node here.
4) If you feel that you have not received sufficient necessary information on how to get started, if you have an individual requirement, or if you simply want to share some feedback, then please feel free to contact us directly via Telegram @daosasha; additional email: [email protected].
We will be delighted to clarify all the details for you by scheduling a call or a meeting.
5) Please note that you have to own at least 0.2% BET from the available supply to get started. You can find the available markets here. If you have any issues with obtaining the tokens, please contact us directly via Telegram @daosasha and we will provide you with all the necessary assistance.
The validators play a critical role in ensuring the strongest possible security and performance for the DAOBet Blockchain. We would be delighted to see you among our first Validators.
DAOBet continues its development process and the team is working hard on implementing new features into the system in the near future. The release of the TestNet 2.0 will pave the way for the highly anticipated Main Launch and the full deployment of the DAOBet Blockchain with its expanded functionality and features that is sure to become a revolution in the gaming industry.
Users will also be able to use one of our upcoming developments to easily login and manage their resources inside the ecosystem. More news about it and the upcoming game releases will be provided during the next updates.
Stay tuned for more news and updates from DAOBet and do not forget to join our social media channels to get the latest information about the project’s development.
Join the discussion in DAOBet Telegram groups:
Join our social media to keep up to date with all the announcements: